> Production of Your Custom Aluminium Profiles
Before the extrusion process of your aluminum profiles, we need to make sure that they have the right design and fulfill their required functions. Determining that the aluminum profile does not fulfill its required function after production causes unnecessary costs. Therefore, pre-production technical support and suggestions from our experienced staff are of critical importance. For this reason, you can be sure that we will guide you on these issues.
- Anodic Oxidation
- Powder Coating
Our modern facility allows BTS to produce high-tech and precise aluminium profiles based on customer drawings with the following features:
ALLOY: EN AW 6060, 6061, 6063, 6005, 6082
PROFILE WEIGHT: 0.10Kg/m – 30Kg/m
Procedures before Mass Production
▪ You can also send your aluminum profile drawing in (.dwg, .pdf) format, if not, as a picture on all dimensions in a clear way that our teams can easily read.
▪ We will send you our price offer with our views and comments on the profile design.
▪ With the acceptance of our offer, we will send you the final drawing of the aluminum profile with all its technical details.
▪ We want you to send us the picture in an approved way after all checks are made by you.
▪ We proceed to mold production according to the approved drawing. Our mold production time is 2-4 weeks on average.
▪ When the mold is ready, we make a test extrusion and send the sample to you by cargo. You are doing your dimensional checks.
▪ If the aluminum profile sample work is approved by you, we complete the hardening process of the mold and we are ready for production for you!